- About Us
- Make an Announcement
- Special Sections
- Bridal Showcase
- Conservation Section
- Tri-County Spring Farm Edition
- Senior Living
- Spring Home & Garden Edition
- Summer Recreation Guide
- Health & Wellness Edition
- Antiques Directory
- Tri-County Fall Farm Edition
- Annual Restaurant Guide
- Fall Home Improvement Edition
- Fall Car Care Edition
- Holiday Shopping Preview
Registration open for Love INC back-to-school shopping event
Monday, July 25, 2011 8:14 AM
Love INC is now taking registrations for the organization's annual back-to-school shopping event.
Students who register will receive three sets of school clothes, including jeans, shirts, socks and underwear. They will also receive a backpack full of age-appropriate school supplies.
The registration deadline is July 29. To register, call 356-0933.
The event will take place Aug. 1-6 from 1 p.m. to 7 p.m., and Aug. 8-10 from 1 p.m. to 7 p.m. in the Love INC thrift store, Covered with Love. The store is located in the Love INC building at 715 Byron St., Huntington.
Love INC is currently accepting donations for the event. Needs are:
• New or gently used jeans and shirts (children's sizes 4-18, junior, misses and mens).
• New socks and underwear (all sizes).
• Backpacks (all sizes).
Donations can be dropped off at the Love INC office or at:
• College Park United Brethren Church: Monday-Friday from 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.
• New Hope Church: Monday or Friday from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m., or Tuesday from 9 a.m. to noon.
• Life Community Church: Monday through Thursday from 7:30 a.m. to 10 p.m., and Friday-Saturday 7:30 p.m. to midnight.
Financial donations can be dropped off at the Love INC offices (specify that donations are for Back-to-School).