- About Us
- Make an Announcement
- Special Sections
- Bridal Showcase
- Conservation Section
- Tri-County Spring Farm Edition
- Senior Living
- Spring Home & Garden Edition
- Summer Recreation Guide
- Health & Wellness Edition
- Antiques Directory
- Tri-County Fall Farm Edition
- Annual Restaurant Guide
- Fall Home Improvement Edition
- Fall Car Care Edition
- Holiday Shopping Preview
Red Cross schedules pair of blood donations opportunities
Thursday, September 13, 2012 7:42 AM
The American Red Cross has scheduled two blood donation opportunities in Huntington.
• Monday, Sept. 17, from 1 p.m. until 7 p.m. at the Evangelical United Methodist Church. 1000 Flaxmill Road in Huntington.
Go to redcrossblood.org and enter sponsor code "evanumc" to schedule your blood donation appointment.
• Sunday, Sept. 30, from 7:15 a.m. until 12:15 p.m. at SS. Peter and Paul Catholic Church, 860 Cherry St. in Huntington.
To schedule an appointment to donate call 1-800-RED CROSS (1-800- 733-2767) or visit red crossblood.org for more information.
Individuals who are 17 years of age (16 with parental permission in Indiana and Ohio), meet weight and height requirements (110 pounds or more, depending on their height) and are in generally good health may be eligible to donate blood.
Donors must bring a Red Cross blood donor card or other form of identification.