- About Us
- Make an Announcement
- Special Sections
- Bridal Showcase
- Conservation Section
- Tri-County Spring Farm Edition
- Senior Living
- Spring Home & Garden Edition
- Summer Recreation Guide
- Health & Wellness Edition
- Antiques Directory
- Tri-County Fall Farm Edition
- Annual Restaurant Guide
- Fall Home Improvement Edition
- Fall Car Care Edition
- Holiday Shopping Preview
Tri Kappa Housewalk on Oct. 14 features 4 homes and 1 business
Thursday, September 20, 2012 8:20 AM
The Tri Kappa Housewalk returns on Oct. 14, featuring four homes and a business building located throughout Huntington County.
The homes and the former Roanoke Coil Factory will open their doors to the community from noon until 6 p.m.
In addition to the Coil Factory, which is located at 314 N. Main St. in Roanoke, the housewalk will feature:
• The home of Bob and Abby Bolen, 2834N-300E, Huntington.
• The home of Donna Hedrick, 3755 W. Division Rd., Huntington.
• The home of Mike and Stacey Haggerty, 8663S-200E, Warren.
• The home of Shawn and Michelle Haupert, 5659N-900W, Andrews.
Local florists will work with homeowners to enhance the homes for the event by providing floral arrangements and assistance with interior design. Participating florists are Huntington Nursery/Wehr Into Flowers, Town and Country Flowers, Gifts and Interiors and Designs by Pam.
The Haggerty home will host the Kappa Konfections Shoppe, where guests can purchase dessert items.
Discounted tickets may be purchased in advance from any Tri Kappa member, at Dorothy's Hallmark or by calling Sonya Foraker at 358-6190 or Pam Scher at 356-8804.
Full price tickets will be available for purchase the day of the housewalk.
Scher and Kris Bickel are chairing the event, which is sponsored every three years by Chi Chapter of Kappa Kappa Kappa Sorority.
Housewalk updates will be posted on the Tri Kappa of Huntington page on Facebook.