- About Us
- Make an Announcement
- Special Sections
- Bridal Showcase
- Conservation Section
- Tri-County Spring Farm Edition
- Senior Living
- Spring Home & Garden Edition
- Summer Recreation Guide
- Health & Wellness Edition
- Antiques Directory
- Tri-County Fall Farm Edition
- Annual Restaurant Guide
- Fall Home Improvement Edition
- Fall Car Care Edition
- Holiday Shopping Preview
Red Cross announces three October blood drives in Huntington County
Monday, September 24, 2012 7:48 AM
The American Red Cross of Huntington County announces three upcoming blood drives in the month of October.
• Oct. 8, from 2 p.m. to 7 p.m. A blood drive will be held at Evangelical United Methodist Church, in the main room.
Donors will receive an American Red Cross insulated tumbler.
The church is located at 1000 Flaxmill Rd., Huntington.
• Oct. 8, from 8:30 a.m. to 11 a.m. Pathfinder Services, located at 1152 E. State St., in Huntington, will host a blood drive.
Call 356-0500 to schedule an appointment.
Donors will receive a vintage first aid kit.
• Oct. 10, from 2 p.m. to 7 p.m. A blood drive will be held at St. Joseph Catholic Church, in the lower level.
The church is located at 641 N. Main St., Roanoke.
To schedule a blood donation appointment, call 800-733-2767 or make the appointment online at redcrossblood.org.
Individuals who are at least 17 years of age (16 with parental permission), meet weight and height requirements and are in good general health are eligible to donate.
A blood donor card or other form of identification is required before donating.