- About Us
- Make an Announcement
- Special Sections
- Bridal Showcase
- Conservation Section
- Tri-County Spring Farm Edition
- Senior Living
- Spring Home & Garden Edition
- Summer Recreation Guide
- Health & Wellness Edition
- Antiques Directory
- Tri-County Fall Farm Edition
- Annual Restaurant Guide
- Fall Home Improvement Edition
- Fall Car Care Edition
- Holiday Shopping Preview
No signs allowed
Wednesday, October 3, 2012 5:52 PM
With the election season approaching, the Indiana Department of Transportation reminds Hoosiers that no signs - including real estate, advertising and political signs - may be placed in the rights-of-way of state and federal highways.
Unauthorized signs will be removed and stored at the nearest INDOT subdistrict office.
Areas that must remain sign free include:
• All interstates and their interchanges.
• All intersections where at least one local, state or federal road intersects with a state or federal highway.
• All rights-of-way running parallel to state or federal highways. The right-of-way extends to the back of the ditch, to the fence line or up to utility poles.
For more information, call the Fort Wayne district office at 866-227-3555.