- About Us
- Make an Announcement
- Special Sections
- Bridal Showcase
- Conservation Section
- Tri-County Spring Farm Edition
- Senior Living
- Spring Home & Garden Edition
- Summer Recreation Guide
- Health & Wellness Edition
- Antiques Directory
- Tri-County Fall Farm Edition
- Annual Restaurant Guide
- Fall Home Improvement Edition
- Fall Car Care Edition
- Holiday Shopping Preview
Daylight Saving Time ends Nov. 4
Thursday, November 1, 2012 8:34 AM
Daylight Saving Time in Indiana will end on Sunday, Nov. 4.
At 2 a.m. on Sunday morning, Hoosiers should turn their clocks backward to read 1 a.m.
Daylight Saving Time will be observed again beginning on March 10, 2013.