- About Us
- Make an Announcement
- Special Sections
- Bridal Showcase
- Conservation Section
- Tri-County Spring Farm Edition
- Senior Living
- Spring Home & Garden Edition
- Summer Recreation Guide
- Health & Wellness Edition
- Antiques Directory
- Tri-County Fall Farm Edition
- Annual Restaurant Guide
- Fall Home Improvement Edition
- Fall Car Care Edition
- Holiday Shopping Preview
Pleasant Chapel to have AYCE supper on Nov. 10
Thursday, November 8, 2012 8:02 AM
Pleasant Chapel Church will hold an all-you-can-eat tenderloin supper on Saturday, Nov. 10, from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m. at the church.
Both homemade breaded tenderloins and grilled tenderloins will be offered. Carry-outs are available.
The church is located at 880E-1100N, Roanoke.