- About Us
- Make an Announcement
- Special Sections
- Bridal Showcase
- Conservation Section
- Tri-County Spring Farm Edition
- Senior Living
- Spring Home & Garden Edition
- Summer Recreation Guide
- Health & Wellness Edition
- Antiques Directory
- Tri-County Fall Farm Edition
- Annual Restaurant Guide
- Fall Home Improvement Edition
- Fall Car Care Edition
- Holiday Shopping Preview
YSB seeks nominees for Steven L. Bailey Award
Monday, November 19, 2012 7:32 AM
The Youth Services Bureau of Huntington County is currently accepting nominations for its annual Steven L. Bailey Memorial Award.
This annual award has been given since 1999 to an individual or group who demonstrates a strong compassion for the youth and families of Huntington County. The nominee should be a person or group who has made a positive impact in the lives of young people through activities that empower, encourage and support our youth.
The 2012 recipient was Lisa MacDonald.
To be considered for the award the candidate must:
• Be 18 years of age or older.
• Be a positive role model through supportive, encouraging and empowering involvement with youth as a volunteer or through their employment.
• Have impacted Huntington County children/
The deadline to submit an application is Nov. 30. The winner will be presented the award at the agency's dinner, which will be held Jan. 24, 2013.
An application may be requested by contacting the YSB at 356-9681 or 800-298-5444. Email requests to email@example.com.
The criteria and nomination form may be obtained by visiting www.ysbofhuntingtonco.org.