- About Us
- Make an Announcement
- Special Sections
- Bridal Showcase
- Conservation Section
- Tri-County Spring Farm Edition
- Senior Living
- Spring Home & Garden Edition
- Summer Recreation Guide
- Health & Wellness Edition
- Antiques Directory
- Tri-County Fall Farm Edition
- Annual Restaurant Guide
- Fall Home Improvement Edition
- Fall Car Care Edition
- Holiday Shopping Preview
Markle Town Council moves its next meeting to Dec. 13
Monday, December 10, 2012 8:07 AM
The December meeting of the Markle Town Council has been rescheduled.
The meeting will be held on Thursday, Dec. 13, at 7:30 p.m. at the Markle Fire Department.
It was previously scheduled for Dec. 19.
The fire department is located at 150 W. Sparks St., Markle.