- About Us
- Make an Announcement
- Special Sections
- Bridal Showcase
- Conservation Section
- Tri-County Spring Farm Edition
- Senior Living
- Spring Home & Garden Edition
- Summer Recreation Guide
- Health & Wellness Edition
- Antiques Directory
- Tri-County Fall Farm Edition
- Annual Restaurant Guide
- Fall Home Improvement Edition
- Fall Car Care Edition
- Holiday Shopping Preview
Krei, Marshall and Markle to speak at symposium
Thursday, January 10, 2013 7:32 AM
Bippus State Bank will host a Small Business Symposium on Jan. 23, from 10 a.m. to 1:30 p.m., in the Habecker Dining Commons at Huntington University.
Event speakers will be:
• Edward A. Krei, keynote speaker. He is a managing director with The Baker Group, an Oklahoma City-based investment firm. Krei will discuss how to prepare your business for economic change.
• Seth T. Marshall, an independent LPL financial advisor with BSB Investments. Marshall will be presenting the ins and outs of small business retirement plans including SEP, IRAs, simple IRAs and employer-sponsored IRAs.
• Thomas J. Markle, a partner with Barrett & McNagny LLP, in Fort Wayne. His presentation is titled, "Healthcare Reform: A Moving Target."
The symposium is open to small business owners, managers and human resource personnel.
Reservations are necessary and must be made by Wednesday, Jan. 16, to Erin Carter at Bippus State Bank at 356-8900 or send her an e-mail at ecarter@bippus bank.com.
There is no charge and lunch will be provided.