- About Us
- Make an Announcement
- Special Sections
- Bridal Showcase
- Conservation Section
- Tri-County Spring Farm Edition
- Senior Living
- Spring Home & Garden Edition
- Summer Recreation Guide
- Health & Wellness Edition
- Antiques Directory
- Tri-County Fall Farm Edition
- Annual Restaurant Guide
- Fall Home Improvement Edition
- Fall Car Care Edition
- Holiday Shopping Preview
Youth Services Bureauoffering classes for parents
Thursday, January 24, 2013 7:22 AM
The Youth Services Bureau is taking registrations for its upcoming Empowering Parent classes.
There are two different classes being offered. They are:
• Growing As Parents (GAP) is designed to cover normal growth and development, age appropriate discipline, nurturing communication and many other helpful tips.
This two-hour class is offered on Tuesday from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. and runs for six weeks beginning Feb. 5.
• Parent Trap is designed to address the issues parents face as they parent pre-adolescent and adolescent children.
Information on why a parent reacts to their child's behaviors and more helpful techniques will be covered.
This series is also a two-hour class offered weekly on Wednesday from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. The six-week series begins Feb. 6.
There is no fee for the classes but registration is required.
All classes are held at the Youth Services Bureau located at 1344 Maple Drive, Huntington.
To learn more about these classes or the agency contact the office at 356-9681 or 800-298-5444.
Email questions to email@example.com.