- About Us
- Make an Announcement
- Special Sections
- Bridal Showcase
- Conservation Section
- Tri-County Spring Farm Edition
- Senior Living
- Spring Home & Garden Edition
- Summer Recreation Guide
- Health & Wellness Edition
- Antiques Directory
- Tri-County Fall Farm Edition
- Annual Restaurant Guide
- Fall Home Improvement Edition
- Fall Car Care Edition
- Holiday Shopping Preview
Tri Kappa accepting apps for scholarships
Thursday, March 21, 2013 7:44 AM
The Chi Chapter of Tri Kappa Sorority is offering $3,000 in scholarships for 2013.
Applicants must be Huntington County residents.
Selection is based upon academics, ability and financial need.
The sorority offers two different scholarships:
• General Scholarship - students must be a high school senior planning to graduate in the spring and continue their education at a post-secondary institution.
• Laura Blackburn Scholarship - the applicant can be a high school senior or college student pursuing a degree in education.
Applications are available in the Huntington North High School Guidance Office or by contacting Lori Mickley at 344-3239 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Completed scholarship packets must be returned to the chapter by April 26.