- About Us
- Make an Announcement
- Special Sections
- Bridal Showcase
- Conservation Section
- Tri-County Spring Farm Edition
- Senior Living
- Spring Home & Garden Edition
- Summer Recreation Guide
- Health & Wellness Edition
- Antiques Directory
- Tri-County Fall Farm Edition
- Annual Restaurant Guide
- Fall Home Improvement Edition
- Fall Car Care Edition
- Holiday Shopping Preview
Red Cross skeds 3 local April blood drives
Monday, March 25, 2013 7:40 AM
The American Red Cross of Huntington County announces blood drives in April.
• April 3 - A blood drive will be held at St. Joseph Catholic Church from 2 to 7 p.m. in the church basement. The church is located at 641 N. Main St., Roanoke.
• April 7 - SS. Peter and Paul Catholic Church will hold a blood drive from 7:15 a.m. to 12:15 p.m. in the auditorium. The church is located at 860 Cherry St., Huntington.
• April 8 - A blood drive will be held at Evangelical United Methodist Church, in the main room from 2 to 7 p.m. The church is located at 1000 Flaxmill Rd.
To schedule an appointment to donate call 800-733-2767 or visit redcrossblood.org for more information.
Individuals who are 17 years of age (16 with parental permission in Indiana and Ohio), meet weight and height requirements (110 pounds or more, depending on their height) and are in generally good health may be eligible to donate blood.
A Red Cross blood donor card or other form of identification is required before a blood donation.