- About Us
- Make an Announcement
- Special Sections
- Bridal Showcase
- Conservation Section
- Tri-County Spring Farm Edition
- Senior Living
- Spring Home & Garden Edition
- Summer Recreation Guide
- Health & Wellness Edition
- Antiques Directory
- Tri-County Fall Farm Edition
- Annual Restaurant Guide
- Fall Home Improvement Edition
- Fall Car Care Edition
- Holiday Shopping Preview
Huntington library to feature several youth events for spring break
Monday, April 1, 2013 8:15 AM
The Huntington City-Township Public Library announces upcoming events.
• April 1-5 - Kids and teens in grades four through 12 are invited to participate in "More Fun than Florida" events during Spring Break.
• April 2 - At 3 p.m. youth can participate in a "Make a duct tape wallet" workshop. All supplies will be provided. Registration is necessary and space is limited. Call the Children's Department at 356-2900 to register.
• April 4 - Test your skills at the library's "Game Day." From 3 p.m. to 6 p.m., youth can participate in board games, Wii games, card games and more. The event is free and no registration is required.
• April 5 - From 3 p.m. to 5 p.m., there will be a free showing of "Diary of a Wimpy Kid." Registration is not required and free popcorn will be provided. Youth can bring additional snacks and drinks and any other comfortable seating (beanbags, canvas chairs, etc.).
While all the events are designed for youth in grades four to 12, children in grades two and three are welcome to attend if accompanied by an older sibling or parent.
For more information or to register for an event, call the library at 356-2900.
The library is located at 255 W. Park Drive, Huntington.