- About Us
- Make an Announcement
- Special Sections
- Bridal Showcase
- Conservation Section
- Tri-County Spring Farm Edition
- Senior Living
- Spring Home & Garden Edition
- Summer Recreation Guide
- Health & Wellness Edition
- Antiques Directory
- Tri-County Fall Farm Edition
- Annual Restaurant Guide
- Fall Home Improvement Edition
- Fall Car Care Edition
- Holiday Shopping Preview
Chamber of Commerce to host several upcoming events
Monday, April 8, 2013 7:38 AM
Huntington County Chamber of Commerce announces upcoming events in the month of April and May.
• Chamber After Hours - Wednesday, April 10, from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m., at Lake City Bank. Reservations can be made by calling the chamber at 356-5300 or via e-mail at skimmel@huntington chamber.com.
The bank is located at 1501 N. Jefferson St., Huntington.
• An HR group meeting will be held on Friday, April 12, from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. at Victory Noll Center.
Shane Mulholland, of Burt, Blee, Dixon, Sutton & Bloom Law Firm, will talk about "Pre-Employment Pitfalls."
There is a cost for the meeting, which includes lunch.
Reservations can be made by calling the chamber at 356-5300.
Victory Noll Center is located at 1900 W. Park Drive, Huntington.
• Administrative Assistant's Day - April 24, from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m., at LaFontaine Golf Club.
Call the chamber to make reservations. The golf club is located at 6129 N. Goshen Rd., Huntington.
• Chamber After Hours May 1, from 4 p.m. to 6 p.m., at Spokesmen Cycling. Contact the chamber to make reservations.
Spokesmen Cycling is located at 227 S. Jefferson St., Huntington.