- About Us
- Make an Announcement
- Special Sections
- Bridal Showcase
- Conservation Section
- Tri-County Spring Farm Edition
- Senior Living
- Spring Home & Garden Edition
- Summer Recreation Guide
- Health & Wellness Edition
- Antiques Directory
- Tri-County Fall Farm Edition
- Annual Restaurant Guide
- Fall Home Improvement Edition
- Fall Car Care Edition
- Holiday Shopping Preview
Local Extension office reveals 4-H schedule for week of April 8
Monday, April 8, 2013 7:52 AM
Purdue University Cooperative Extension - Huntington County office announces its upcoming calendar:
Monday, April 8
• 6 p.m. - Archery. Community Building, Hier's Park.
• 7 p.m. - Leaders meeting. Family Living Building, Hier's Park.
Tuesday, April 9
• 6 p.m. - Rifle. Family Living Building, Hier's Park.
• 6:30 p.m. - Canine Capers. Community Building, Hier's Park.
• 6:30 p.m. - Silver Streak Saddlers. Home of the Zahms.
• 7 p.m. - 4-Leaf Clovers. Home of the Lahrs.
Wednesday, April 10
• 6:30 p.m. - Busy Bippus Bees. New Hope Church.
Thursday, April 11
• 6:30 p.m. - Wayne Township Future Farmers. Mt. Etna United Methodist Church.
• 6:30 p.m. - Junior Leaders. Joseph Decuis Farm.
• 6:30 p.m. - Waggin' Tails. Community Building, Hier's Park.
• 6:30 p.m. - Huntington Hummers Llama/Alpaca. Home of the Mills.
Saturday, April 13
• 8 a.m. - Area XI Horse & Pony judging. Allen County.
• 12 p.m. - Beginner Shotgun. Hillside Shooting Sports.
• 2 p.m. - Intermediate/Advanced Shotgun. Hillside Shooting Sports.
Sunday, April 14
• 2 p.m. - Pistol Club. Family Living Building, Hier's Park.
For more information, contact the Extension office at
358-4826 or 358-4827. The office is located at 354 N. Jefferson St., Suite 202.