- About Us
- Make an Announcement
- Special Sections
- Bridal Showcase
- Conservation Section
- Tri-County Spring Farm Edition
- Senior Living
- Spring Home & Garden Edition
- Summer Recreation Guide
- Health & Wellness Edition
- Antiques Directory
- Tri-County Fall Farm Edition
- Annual Restaurant Guide
- Fall Home Improvement Edition
- Fall Car Care Edition
- Holiday Shopping Preview
Youth Services Bureau’s Making A Difference camp open for registration
Monday, June 3, 2013 8:03 AM
The Youth Services Bureau's Making A Difference (MAD) camp is now open for registration.
This year's theme is "Back to Nature." Campers will learn about nature and how to preserve the environment.
"The campers will realize they are a vital part of the big picture with responsibilities to themselves and others," says Karen Street, camp coordinator.
The camp will offer crafts, group activities, snacks, games and projects daily.
It will run Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to noon, with the following schedule:
• June 17-21 - Children who have completed kindergarten through third grade.
• June 24-28 - Children who have completed fourth through seventh grade.
The camp is free and open to the public. Each week-long camp is open to only the first 20 registrants.
For more information contact the YSB office at 356-9681 or fill out a registration at 1344 Maple Drive, Huntington.
The office is open Monday through Thursday from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. and Friday from 8 a.m. to noon.