- About Us
- Make an Announcement
- Special Sections
- Bridal Showcase
- Conservation Section
- Tri-County Spring Farm Edition
- Senior Living
- Spring Home & Garden Edition
- Summer Recreation Guide
- Health & Wellness Edition
- Antiques Directory
- Tri-County Fall Farm Edition
- Annual Restaurant Guide
- Fall Home Improvement Edition
- Fall Car Care Edition
- Holiday Shopping Preview
Huntington County’s SWCD meets on July 16
Wednesday, July 3, 2013 8:06 AM
The Huntington County Soil and Water Conservation District will hold its monthly meeting on Tuesday, July 16, at 7:30 p.m.
The meeting will be held at the District Office located at 2040 Riverfork Drive, Huntington.
The meeting is open to the public.