- About Us
- Make an Announcement
- Special Sections
- Bridal Showcase
- Conservation Section
- Tri-County Spring Farm Edition
- Senior Living
- Spring Home & Garden Edition
- Summer Recreation Guide
- Health & Wellness Edition
- Antiques Directory
- Tri-County Fall Farm Edition
- Annual Restaurant Guide
- Fall Home Improvement Edition
- Fall Car Care Edition
- Holiday Shopping Preview
Right to Life announces winners of annual baby photo contest
Monday, July 29, 2013 8:35 AM
The Huntington County Right to Life announces the winners of its 32nd annual "People's Choice" baby photo contest.
• First place - Liam Joseph Patrick Leist. He is the son of Jon and Rachel Leist, of Huntington. Leist received 52,305 votes and won $150 cash and an 11x14-inch portrait.
• Second place - Max Robert Bledsoe. He is the son of Eric and Kathi Bledsoe, of Huntington. Bledsoe received 29,000 votes and won $100 cash and an 8x10-inch portrait.
• Third place - Bentley David-James Mote. He is the son of Heather Bowers and Justin Mote, both of Huntington. Mote received 22,348 votes and won $75 cash.
The winner of the drawing for an 8x10-inch portrait was Phoebe Grace Vickrey, daughter of Haley and Nick Vickrey, of Huntington.
Drawings for birthday cakes were won by Maryn Grace Jackson and Nevaeh Rae Rhode.
Jackson is the daughter of Dave and Tiffany Jackson, of Huntington.
Rhode is the daughter of Kayla Danielle Rhode, of Huntington.
Prize portraits with free sittings were donated by Portraits By Jolene.
Brock's Cakery donated the birthday cakes.
There were a total of 47 entries in this year's contest.
Winning photos in the Huntington County Right to Life "People's Choice" contest held during the Huntington County 4-H Fair are (clockwise, from top left) Liam Leist, first place; Max Bledsoe, second place; Bentley Mote, third place; Nevaeh Rhode and Maryn Jackson, birthday cake winners; and Phoebe Vickrey, portrait winner.