- About Us
- Make an Announcement
- Special Sections
- Bridal Showcase
- Conservation Section
- Tri-County Spring Farm Edition
- Senior Living
- Spring Home & Garden Edition
- Summer Recreation Guide
- Health & Wellness Edition
- Antiques Directory
- Tri-County Fall Farm Edition
- Annual Restaurant Guide
- Fall Home Improvement Edition
- Fall Car Care Edition
- Holiday Shopping Preview
HC Leadership offering ‘Habitudes’ series by Tim Elmore starting Aug. 13
Monday, August 12, 2013 7:46 AM
Huntington County Leadership is offering "Habitudes: Images that Form Leadership Habits and Attitudes," by Tim Elmore.
This series will include six unique sessions that will provide participants the skills they need to lead organizations.
The series will include:
• The Starving Baker - Leaders must learn to feed themselves with personal growth plan.
• Paul Revere Principle - Leaders must leverage the best influence they have on a team.
• Hot Air Balloons - Leaders must practice the art of encouragement and empowerment.
• Taxi Principle - Leaders plan and prepare, discover the costs before taking action.
• The Waldorf Principle - Leaders practice sacrificial and extravagant service to others.
• The Joshua Problem - Leaders know they must mentor potential leaders around them.
The sessions will be held on Wednesdays, Aug. 13 and Aug. 27; Sept. 10 and 24 and Oct. 8 and 22 at the Horace Mann Educational Center at from 8 a.m. to 10 a.m.
There is a cost for the six sessions or per class.
To complete an application visit http://huntingtoncountyleadership.org/id29.html.