The Questa Foundation for Education has selected five Huntington County students as scholarship recipients.
• Erica Carroll, attending University of Saint Francis.
• Alyssa Kissell, attending Huntington University.
• Adam Reust, attending Indiana Tech.
• Andrea Shriner, attending Indiana University-Purdue University Fort Wayne (IPFW)
• Kylie Tester, attending Grace College.
Each of these scholars will receive annual funding of up to $5,000 per year for either their associate or bachelor degrees.
The foundation is a local non-profit serving northeast Indiana and is dedicated to increasing access to education beyond high school, reduced debt and retention of talent.