- About Us
- Make an Announcement
- Special Sections
- Bridal Showcase
- Conservation Section
- Tri-County Spring Farm Edition
- Senior Living
- Spring Home & Garden Edition
- Summer Recreation Guide
- Health & Wellness Edition
- Antiques Directory
- Tri-County Fall Farm Edition
- Annual Restaurant Guide
- Fall Home Improvement Edition
- Fall Car Care Edition
- Holiday Shopping Preview
Additional GED classes being offered in county
Monday, September 9, 2013 7:51 AM
Huntington County Community Schools Adult Education is offering additional GED classes and test times for Huntington County adults who need to complete segments of the test before changes in the GED program take effect in January.
GED preparation classes are offered at several locations, including:
• Horace Mann Educational Center, Mondays through Thursdays from 8:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
• Vocational Technical Building, Monday and Thursday from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m.
• Heritage Pointe in Warren, Monday and Thursday from 2:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Individual tutoring is also offered by the Huntington County Literacy Coalition. Appointments can be made by calling 356-0824.
GED tests will be administered at the Vocational Education Center at Huntington North High School on Oct. 8, 9 and 10; Nov. 5, 6 and 7; and Dec. 10, 11 and 12.
For more information, call the Adult Education office at 356-2858.