- About Us
- Make an Announcement
- Special Sections
- Bridal Showcase
- Conservation Section
- Tri-County Spring Farm Edition
- Senior Living
- Spring Home & Garden Edition
- Summer Recreation Guide
- Health & Wellness Edition
- Antiques Directory
- Tri-County Fall Farm Edition
- Annual Restaurant Guide
- Fall Home Improvement Edition
- Fall Car Care Edition
- Holiday Shopping Preview
PHH Guild taking scholarship applications now
Monday, February 10, 2014 7:24 AM
The Parkview Huntington Hospital Guild is currently accepting applications for scholarships for the 2014-2015 school year.
Two $1,000 scholarships will be awarded with the following guidelines:
• The applicant must be a relative of a current Guild member in good standing for at least one year prior to applying and/or a relative of a current PHH employee or volunteer.
• It is preferred that the student should be enrolled in a health-related field.
• The recipients must complete the school year for which the scholarship is awarded or refund the money in case of early withdrawal from college.
Applications can be picked up at the Huntington North High School Guidance Office, or check for information online. Applications are also available from the PHH Gift Shop, which is open 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday through Friday. The deadline for application submission is March 31.