- About Us
- Make an Announcement
- Special Sections
- Bridal Showcase
- Conservation Section
- Tri-County Spring Farm Edition
- Senior Living
- Spring Home & Garden Edition
- Summer Recreation Guide
- Health & Wellness Edition
- Antiques Directory
- Tri-County Fall Farm Edition
- Annual Restaurant Guide
- Fall Home Improvement Edition
- Fall Car Care Edition
- Holiday Shopping Preview
Red Cross blood drives planned at armory, YMCA
Monday, February 10, 2014 8:14 AM
The American Red Cross announces upcoming local blood drives:
• Sunday, Feb. 23, from 10 a.m. until 3 p.m. at the Huntington National Guard, 800 Zahn St., Huntington.
• Tuesday, Feb. 25, from 8 a.m. until 1 p.m. at the YMCA in the Fitness Room, 1160W-500N, Huntington.
Individuals must meet age and weight requirements and be in generally good health. Identification is required.
To schedule an appointment to donate, call 800-RED-CROSS (800-733-2767) or visit www.red crossblood.org for more information.