- About Us
- Make an Announcement
- Special Sections
- Bridal Showcase
- Conservation Section
- Tri-County Spring Farm Edition
- Senior Living
- Spring Home & Garden Edition
- Summer Recreation Guide
- Health & Wellness Edition
- Antiques Directory
- Tri-County Fall Farm Edition
- Annual Restaurant Guide
- Fall Home Improvement Edition
- Fall Car Care Edition
- Holiday Shopping Preview
Melcher tops in 4-H theme/design contest
Thursday, February 13, 2014 8:02 AM
The Huntington County 4-H Leaders Organization has announced the winners of the 2014 Huntington County 4-H Theme/Design Contest.
The following youth received recognition for their participation in this annual contest:
• First place - Emma Melcher, Corn Cob 4-H Club.
• Second place - Rachel Fulton, Crystal Clovers 4-H Club.
• Third place - Katie Melcher, Corn Cob 4-H Club.
• Honorable Mention - Amanda Pugh, Blue Ribbon Riders 4-H Club and Justin Hladik, Crystal Clovers 4-H Club.
• Participation - Alyssa Fulton, Crystal Clovers 4-H Club; Kennady Chapin, Crystal Clovers 4-H Club; and Sophie Ottinger, Neighborhood Workers/ Farmer Lads 4-H Club.
Melcher's winning theme design, "Making our way into the future ... One 4-Her at a time," will be used on a variety of 4-H program materials during the year, including the Huntington County 4-H Fair Book, which will be available the beginning of March.
For more information about the Huntington County 4-H Program, contact Julia Miller, email@example.com or call 358-4826 at the Purdue Extension-Huntington County office located in the County Courthouse Annex Building, 354 N. Jefferson St., Suite 202, Huntington.