- About Us
- Make an Announcement
- Special Sections
- Bridal Showcase
- Conservation Section
- Tri-County Spring Farm Edition
- Senior Living
- Spring Home & Garden Edition
- Summer Recreation Guide
- Health & Wellness Edition
- Antiques Directory
- Tri-County Fall Farm Edition
- Annual Restaurant Guide
- Fall Home Improvement Edition
- Fall Car Care Edition
- Holiday Shopping Preview
Markle council to discuss fire contract
Thursday, February 13, 2014 8:14 AM
The Town Council of Markle will hold a special meeting tonight, Thursday, Feb. 13.
The meeting begins at 7 p.m. at the Markle Fire Station, 150 W. Sparks St., Markle.
On the agenda is consideration of a proposed fire protection contract with Huntington Township.