- About Us
- Make an Announcement
- Special Sections
- Bridal Showcase
- Conservation Section
- Tri-County Spring Farm Edition
- Senior Living
- Spring Home & Garden Edition
- Summer Recreation Guide
- Health & Wellness Edition
- Antiques Directory
- Tri-County Fall Farm Edition
- Annual Restaurant Guide
- Fall Home Improvement Edition
- Fall Car Care Edition
- Holiday Shopping Preview
Red Cross announces several upcoming local blood drives
Monday, February 24, 2014 8:04 AM
The American Red Cross has announced the upcoming blood drives:
• Saturday, March 1, from 7 a.m. until 11 a.m., at Dillman Church in the Fellowship Hall, located at 8888S-1100W-90, Warren.
• Monday, March 3, from 1 p.m. until 6:30 p.m., at the Evangelical United Methodist Church in the Main Room, located at 1000 Flaxmill Rd., in Huntington.
• Wednesday, March 5, from 2 p.m. until 7 p.m., at the American Legion in the Main Room, located at 1122 N. Main St., in Roanoke.
• Friday, March 7, from 1 p.m. until 5 p.m., at Andrews Elementary School in the gymnasium, located at 509 E. Jefferson St., in Andrews. This is a Pint Size Heroes blood drive.
• Sunday, March 9, from 7:45 a.m. until 12:45 p.m., at SS. Peter and Paul Catholic Church and School in the Auditorium, located at 860 Cherry St., in Huntington.
To schedule an appointment to donate call 800-RED CROSS (800- 733-2767) or visit redcrossblood.org for more information. Individuals who are 17 years of age, meet weight and height requirements (110 pounds or more, depending on their height) and are in generally good health may be eligible to donate blood.