- About Us
- Make an Announcement
- Special Sections
- Bridal Showcase
- Conservation Section
- Tri-County Spring Farm Edition
- Senior Living
- Spring Home & Garden Edition
- Summer Recreation Guide
- Health & Wellness Edition
- Antiques Directory
- Tri-County Fall Farm Edition
- Annual Restaurant Guide
- Fall Home Improvement Edition
- Fall Car Care Edition
- Holiday Shopping Preview
March blood drives set at PHH and Union Church
Monday, March 10, 2014 7:52 AM
The American Red Cross has scheduled the following upcoming blood drives in Huntington County:
• Monday, March 31, from 8:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. at Parkview Huntington Hospital, in the classrooms, located at 2001 Stults Rd., Huntington.
• Monday, March 31 from 2 p.m. to 7 p.m. at Union Church in the Family Center, located at 3688E-400N, Huntington.
To schedule an appointment to donate call 800-RED-CROSS (800-733-2767) or visit redcross blood.org for more information.
Individuals who donate blood must bring a Red Cross blood donor card or some other form of identification when they come to donate.