- About Us
- Make an Announcement
- Special Sections
- Bridal Showcase
- Conservation Section
- Tri-County Spring Farm Edition
- Senior Living
- Spring Home & Garden Edition
- Summer Recreation Guide
- Health & Wellness Edition
- Antiques Directory
- Tri-County Fall Farm Edition
- Annual Restaurant Guide
- Fall Home Improvement Edition
- Fall Car Care Edition
- Holiday Shopping Preview
3 speakers set for Roanoke chamber meeting
Monday, March 10, 2014 8:03 AM
The Roanoke Chamber of Commerce will hold a dinner meeting on Thursday, March 13, at the Roanoke Village Inn.
The dinner begins at 6 p.m., and a program on marketing through branding and social media will begin at 6:30 p.m.
The evening's speakers are:
• Carson Sprunger, business manager and creative director for Clear Elevation, in Roanoke. Clear Elevation is a full-service creative agency specializing in web and graphic design, social media and photography.
• Tina Bobilya, director of the Huntington County Visitor and Convention Bureau. She will discuss the new branding campaign for Huntington County and its motto, "Do More in Huntington County," along with opportunities to incorporate the Roanoke chamber and local shops into the regional campaign.
• Kelleen Larkey, a regional account executive with the Indiana Office of Tourism Development. Larkey will introduce the state's new tourism motto, "Honest to Goodness," and discuss state-sponsored advertising opportunities for businesses in the region.
The meeting is open to chamber members and there is no charge. New members may join that evening.
Reservations are requested but not required. To make a reservation, email aeshelman@joseph decuis.com.