- About Us
- Make an Announcement
- Special Sections
- Bridal Showcase
- Conservation Section
- Tri-County Spring Farm Edition
- Senior Living
- Spring Home & Garden Edition
- Summer Recreation Guide
- Health & Wellness Edition
- Antiques Directory
- Tri-County Fall Farm Edition
- Annual Restaurant Guide
- Fall Home Improvement Edition
- Fall Car Care Edition
- Holiday Shopping Preview
5 grand prizes, many vendor prizes to be handed out during upcoming EXPO
Monday, March 17, 2014 8:30 AM
Visitors to the 2014 Huntington County EXPO will get the chance to win several prizes from show sponsors and vendors.
The EXPO will take place Saturday, March 22, from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. and Sunday, March 23, from noon to 4 p.m. at the Huntington University Merillat Physical Education and Recreation Center Fieldhouse.
Five grand prizes will be awarded:
• From Anytime Fitness, a six-month membership, unlimited tan and 23 personal training sessions.
• From Edward Jones, a 60-inch TV.
• From Fort Wayne International Airport, a $250 gift certificate good for any airline at the airport.
• From Troxel Equipment, a fertilizer spreader.
• From Parkview Huntington Family YMCA, two three-month memberships - one for the winner and one for a friend or family member.
Prizes given away by vendors include:
• From Camp Timber Lake, three gift certificates for a zip line tour.
• From Community Link Federal Credit Union, a T-shirt and cup.
• From EcoWater Systems, a Keurig coffeemaker.
• From First Farmers Bank & Trust, a gift basket with cider, chocolates and a Brickhouse gift certificate.
• From Huntington University Professional Programs, two Komets Hockey tickets, a $10 Starbucks gift card, bag with pen and a T-shirt.
• From Indiana Tech, a bag with T-shirt and coffee mug.
• From Indiana Wesleyan University Adult & Graduate Studies, a camp chair.
• From Lahr's Landscaping, a $25 gas card.
• From Lake City Bank, a polo style Lake City Bank logo shirt.
• From Markle Health & Rehabilitation Center, a large bucket filled with office supplies and tote bag.
• From Metronet, a backpack with T-shirt, cap,
5x7 padfolio, water bottle, stainless steel mug, pen, mouse pad and game.
• From Mike's Tree Service, two $250 gift certificates for Mike's Tree Service.
• From Orion Solutions, Inc., a wireless mouse and keyboard, and flash drive.
• From Quillen Bros. Windows, window spring cleaning supplies.
• From Scheerer McCulloch Auctioneers & Real Estate, a $25 gift card to Olive Garden.
• From Teachers Credit Union, a tote with blanket.
• From the Cottage Event Center/Hamilton Hospitality, four pack of tickets to Shade N Shannon and four pack of tickets to Big Band-Matt Walch.
• From Warren Service & Supply/Bolinger Propane Service, a bucket filled with a fire extinguisher, hazardous gas detector, smoke and carbon monoxide alarm, four drink coozies, two T-shirts and four spatulas.
• From Tipton House, a basket with bath and body products, lotion and hand towels.
There are more than 70 vendors lined up to showcase their businesses and products at the EXPO. There is no admission charge.