Gov. Eric J. Holcomb has announced several appointments to various state boards and commissions.
Behavioral Analyst Committee
The governor made five appointments to the new committee, who will serve until Dec. 31, 2025:
• Leila Allen (Mishawaka), chief clinical officer with Lighthouse Autism Center.
• Jill Forte (Roanoke), executive director with Children’s Autism Center, Inc.
• Vivian Heerens (Indianapolis), former IPS Innovation school teacher.
• Jesseca Hartman (Indianapolis), director of clinical operations with Damar ABA.
• Richard Turner (Centerville, OH), pediatrician with Margaret Mary Health in Southeast Indiana.
Certification Appeals Board
The governor made two new appointments to the board:
• The Honorable Rosemary Mandrici (South Bend), St. Joseph County Assessor.
• The Honorable Katie Kaufman (Seymour), Jackson County Assessor.
The governor made one new appointment to the commission, who will serve until Sept. 30, 2025:
• Augustus “Barney” Levengood (Indianapolis), retired former executive director of the Capital Improvement Board.
Indiana University Board of Trustees
The governor made one new appointment to the board, who will serve until July 1, 2022:
Cindy Lucchese (Indianapolis), chief strategy officer with Penske Entertainment.