Members of the Huntington County Community School Board of Trustees approved several requests at their April 27 meeting at the Administrative Services Center.
Classified employee resignations
• Diane Johnson, Special Services paraprofessional at Salamonie.
• Stephanie Richards, noon recess at Northwest.
Classified employee retirement
• Dianna Folk, administrative assistant for Huntington-Whitley Special Services (HWSS).
• Matthew Groves of Crestview, Junior Achievement's Lincoln Finance Park Observation in Fort Wayne, April 16.
• Laura Berghoff of Salamonie, Sandra Kruse of Lincoln and Joanne Michuda of Riverview, Suicide Prevention Workshop in Bluffton, April 30.
• Joe Kimes of Huntington North, AP Economics Training in Muncie, June 15-18.
• Vendetta Gutshall of HWSS, Midwest Educational Leadership Conference in Breckenridge, CO, June 20-24.
• Betty Davis and Jill Lehman of HWSS, 2009 Indiana Deaf Educators & Educational Interpreters Conference in Indianapolis, June 24.
• Jim Faroh of Lincoln, Supporting Student Learning Conference in Indianapolis, June 24-25.
Acceptance of donations
• Three grants from CF Industries awarded to Jeanne Paff, Joan Worth and Millie Campbell in the amount of $2,589.60 to purchase instructional equipment for science education.
• Donation from the Treasurer of Huntington County in the amount of $1,000 for use toward students. This donation was earned through their participation in a Drug-Free Schools survey.