The YWCA Northeast Indiana, in Fort Wayne, is currently accepting nominations for its Hope award.
The award is presented to an individual being recognized for their tireless efforts in one or more of these categories:
• Women's Economic Empowerment - someone who empowers women to achieve self-sufficiency and success.
• Racial Justice - someone who works to eradicate racial injustice.
• Child Advocacy - someone who promotes health and success for children or teens.
• Junior Hope Award - an outstanding young adult (under 25) who deserves to be acknowledged.
• Domestic Violence Prevention and Intervention - someone who works to eliminate domestic violence.
Nominees will be chosen to represent each of five categories and each Hope award winner will be announced during the week of Oct. 22-26 and presented with a certificate.
For information, contact Steve Miller at 424-4908.