- About Us
- Make an Announcement
- Special Sections
- Bridal Showcase
- Conservation Section
- Tri-County Spring Farm Edition
- Senior Living
- Spring Home & Garden Edition
- Summer Recreation Guide
- Health & Wellness Edition
- Antiques Directory
- Tri-County Fall Farm Edition
- Annual Restaurant Guide
- Fall Home Improvement Edition
- Fall Car Care Edition
- Holiday Shopping Preview
HU men’s tennis team to host its 2nd annual holiday camp Jan. 2-4
Sunday, December 23, 2012 11:39 AM
The Huntington University men's tennis team will host its second annual holiday tennis camp Jan. 2 to 4 at the Merillat Complex for Physical Education.
Camp times are:
• Kindergarten through fifth grade, from 10 a.m. to 11 a.m.
• Sixth to eighth grade, from 11 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
• Ninth to 12th grade, from 1 p.m. to 3 p.m.
There is a cost to attend and discounts are available if two or more from the same family attend.
Registration forms for the camp are available at the Huntington University Athletic Office or campers can print off a registration form at www.huntington.edu/athletics/tennis-M/.
For more information, contact Coach Kreg Eckert at 433-1323.